#JobinPhotonics: Semiconductor Heterostructure Growth Technology Specialist wanted. A perfect candidate will be responsible for:
· growth of III-V semiconductor heterostructures using molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), particularly quantum cascade laser structures based on InGaAs/InAlAs/InP material system;
· development of new methods for conducting the deposition processes, optimization of growth conditions, process design, and writing technological procedures;
· characterization of parameters of semiconductor layers and structures, analysis of obtained results, and introduction of corrections to deposition technology;
· conducting scientific research or development work, including national and international cooperation, at a high scientific level confirmed by publications in renowned scientific journals and/or patents;
· writing reports, and scientific publications.
· diversified research activities with plenty of technical challenges,
· job in the experienced team consisting of experimentalists and technology specialists (device growth and fabrication),
· work in the interesting research field of infrared optoelectronics (quantum cascade lasers),
· state-of-the-art lab facilities and instruments.
· development opportunities through training,
· the appointment will initially be for 1 year. After a satisfactory evaluation of the initial appointment, the contract can be extended to a permanent position,
· a maximum of 36 days of annual leave based on full-time employment.
If you think you are a perfect match for this job, don’t hesitate to message us: email@example.com